Labels

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

DBSK PHOTOS ARRIVAL!!!



their the secret code concert tour at saitama..poor junsu-chan..his leg was injurt and he use the wheelchair..but now, he can walk..yeay!!!!



waa~~my smart+handsome+cute+cool boyfriend..haha



my bf will kick you if you hit me!!




haha..blowing ears game!!so kawaii jaejoong and micky!!



max..



changmin oppa..don't cry lorl..I'll always beside you..^_^



micky wink to me..haha..




junsu and yunho at saitama the secret code concert tour



I love his blonde hair..





power junsu



our kawaii oppa!!



yunho teach me!!



haha..they were propose me!!



haha.junsu short pants..kawaii~~



welcome to cassiopeia world..welcome to Soul of AiharaFaz world..



mt boyfriend..junsu



waa~~~jaejoong is lovely person..even with his adoptive mother!!


in survivor mv!!kawaii ne~~



owh..his impressions..touching my heart!!



haha..this is my first editing dbsk picture since I've download photoscape yesterday..
and it was great!!!

I JUST WANT DBSK's PHOTOS HERE...

thnx 4 ur looking at my future husband up there!!!haha^_^


2 comments: